Molly Thompson Smith

Molly Thompson Smith
Edinburgh EYC 2013

Wednesday 31 December 2014

2015 - The Roundup

Another year has passed and it only feels like it was yesterday when I was writing my 2013 roundup last New Years Eve! This year has been an interesting but I've got some great memories to carry forward into 2015. Like last year, I'll share my year in the form of pictures. I didn't realise how much has happened in the year since putting this together... its been long, so there'll be lots of pictures!

Helping out at Berrymede Primary School.
My last day of secondary school!


Walking through beautiful Innbsruck at the Lead training camp.
Big smiles at the Imst wall... one of my favourite pictures!


Featuring on Blue Peter with Radzi

I officially joined the Berghaus team!
My first bit of Grit action! 


Winning my first Gold medal in Imst
Imst EYC
European Youth Championships Final Route
EYCH Podium
Working 'Dark side of the moon' at St Bees
Hanging out at Gordale... check out that orange rope!
Big thanks to Lyon Outdoor for the awesome kit!
Competing in the Chamonix WC... harsh conditions!
Focus at the Briançon WC
Team ft. Mr CAC in L'Argentiere
Imst WC 
Training and Rock Climbing with Austrian Team member Georg Parma.
The WYCH wall in New Caledonia

BLCCs


The Financial Times Shot
Kranj WC
JBBC R1, Derby

Lastly I must say a huge thank you to all my sponsors for all their support this year!

Lyon (La Sportiva, Petzl, Beal)
Berghaus
NuLine
Natoora
Michael and Lauren Clancy
Sports Aid
Sport England
Westway Development Trust

My Grandparents :)

I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! 
Molly

P.S Cheers for all the photos from Rob Russell, Sandy Carr, Tanya Rose, Berghaus, The BMC, Up to Summit, The FT, John Ellison/CAC, Phil Waterhouse, Hannah Slaney, Eddie Fowke.

No comments:

Post a Comment